Get advanced security and analytics with G Suite Enterprise for Education
Foster authentic thinking with G Suite Enterprise for Education
Use enhanced video for learning with G Suite Enterprise for Education
Get dedicated 24/7 support with G Suite Enterprise for Education
Get advanced security and analytics
Foster authentic thinking
Use enhanced video for learning
Get dedicated 24/7 support
with G Suite Enterprise for Education
Upgrade your digital environment with advanced security controls and enhanced collaboration tools to elevate teaching and learning.
Everything in G Suite for Education, plus premium features and enhancements
Enhance security, visibility, and control of data and analytics
- Get customized recommendations on the security health page
- Proactively monitor analytics and insights in the security center dashboard
- Remediate malware, phishing, spam, and other attacks from a central console
Expand learning possibilities with enhanced video tools
- Start virtual classrooms with up to 250 participants
- Livestream events with up to 100,000 in-domain participants
- Record meetings, automatically save to Drive, and then share the recordings
Empower authentic thinking with robust enterprise features
- Provide unlimited originality reports to save instructors grading time
- Compare current and previous student work for authenticity in your domain
- Protect intellectual property and retain school ownership of scanned work
Elevate teaching and learning with advanced security controls and collaboration tools.
Compare free and Enterprise editions
Learn the benefits of upgrading your digital environment with enhanced security and collaboration tools.
Get started with G Suite Enterprise for Education
Follow this step-by-step guide on getting set up, security and admin controls, and teaching and learning tools.
See how teachers took learning to the next level with G Suite Enterprise for Education
Lafayette College rolls out G Suite Enterprise for Education for its flexibility, familiarity, and enterprise-grade security.
Huntley 158 District
Creating a safer, more secure school environment at Huntley Community School District 158, using G Suite Enterprise for Education.
Concord Community Schools
Concord Community Schools brings the world to its classrooms, using G Suite Enterprise for Education.
Pricing and licensing questions
What is the price of this edition?
For institutions purchasing individual licenses, the annual MRSP is:
$48/user/year for faculty and staff
$48/user/year for students
For institutions purchasing licenses for all faculty and staff, we’ll offer a promotional price:
$48$24/user/year for faculty and staff
Free for eligible students*
**G Suite Enterprise for Education licenses will be free for students if the following conditions are met:
- The faculty/staff-to-student ratio of licensing must be 1:10 or less.
- As long as all faculty and staff continue to have G Suite Enterprise for Education accounts.
Are there different tiers of pricing for some users versus all users at my institution?
Yes, if you need licensing for all users at your domain for G Suite Enterprise for Education, we offer full domain licensing. If you need licensing for some users, we also offer partial domain licensing. You can learn about which one is right for you here.
How do I purchase this edition?
Where can I learn more?