Marketing and sales benefits
- Use of Google for Education branding and partner badge
- Initiative listing in Partner Directory
- Access to sample marketing and sales collateral
- Co-marketing opportunities*
- Google for Education partner event invites*
- Ability to apply for marketing development funds*
Training and tools benefits
- Access to initiative Zone Page (Partner Advantage portal)
- Access to Sandbox Toolkit
- Access to NDA product roadmaps
- Access to regional sales trainings and technical workshops*
- Trusted Tester Programme invites
Google support benefits
- Dedicated Partner Advisor support
- Technical integration support through a dedicated channel
Become a partner
Complete the Partner Advantage application. Select Build as your engagement of interest and Google for Education as your solution of interest.
Once you have achieved partner status with a Build Authorisation, refer to the complete list of eligible product integrations that satisfy the technical requirements for this initiative.
Join the initiative
After you confirm your product integrations are eligible, apply for the Google for Education Integrated Solutions initiative via the Partner Advantage portal. Need help? Contact Partner Advantage support.
Screencastify delivers video recording, editing and sharing tools to educators through Chromebooks as a Chrome extension.
Classcraft is reimagining the classroom, creating more engaging and effective learning environments with gamification.
ManagedMethods moved its entire infrastructure to Google Cloud to optimise for price and performance.